So, you know I am a bit of an Olympic addict and frankly I'm getting worn out--it is very stressful! One of the events that stresses me out the most is during platform diving when they start off with a handstand and then flip into a dive. So last night at 11:00 pm when I should have been sleeping but instead was worried those poor girls were going to whack their heads on that platform, Ed informed me that it really wasn't that difficult and proceded to show me just how simple it is. While I would like to give Ed a 10 for his late night efforts, his reasoning had a few problems:
Number 1: the girls do a handstand, not a headstand (which alleviates the need for the pillow)
Number 2: they are doing this 10 meters (I'm thinking that's over 30 ft?) in the air
Number 3: they push off with their hands and do many twists and flips and then dive head first into the water
P.S. this picture may be a bit fuzzy as I was laughing so hard I could barely push the button. Back in his glory days, Ed could do all kinds of great tricks including a standing back-flip....ah, how times have changed.
2 comments:
That is so funny! I think the fact that Ed needed a pillow makes me laugh the hardest. :)x
Nice tan line! Maybe hair would alleviate the need for the pillow. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment