Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

My favorite shot of the day!

Ed spent part of the day digging out the patio space but he had this nifty tractor so I can tell he didn't really mind. And Jack loved it--he was a little upset when we took it back.

We took the kids (and the dog!) to Spring Valley for a picnic.


The boys watching golf. They were waiting for a big putt from Tiger here and right after I shot this, he made it and they both went nuts! I think Jack was just as excited as Ed! He kept yelling, "he made it, he made it" and pumping his fist just like Tiger.

The mud pit in the backyard is not so fun to look at during dinner so we ate inside and just opened all the windows and doors to get the same effect.

Jack was so excited to give Ed the present he picked out--he loves bear books so he was thrilled with this one!




2 comments:

The James Family said...

I love the picture with Ed reading the book. That's great!

Rachel said...

Happy Fathers Day Ed~!

The Madsons