Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy, Happy Day


The day I have waited three long years for has arrived....our central air was installed this morning and when they finished at 2:00, the house was already up to 85 degrees (that's inside!) but just a short 30 minutes later, we are down to 79 degrees and counting! If you know me, you know I don't do heat so I am so happy! The kids are equally excited, they have been running around and feeling all the vents to see if they work...Jack even lays over the top and breathes the cold air in, which is probably not a great idea until we get the vents blown out, but I can understand the excitement!

2 comments:

The James Family said...

I'm going to have to head over there! I am used to air conditioning after the last two years and I had become quite accustomed to it. What a good day to have it done on...just in time for the hot week.

Paula said...

Good. Expect me to camp out there for about six weeks this summer. I'm totally not kidding.