We had a last minute chance to spend the weekend at the lake and we took it!
Got there in time for some steak and pasta.
and water fun.
I got this cute picture of Jemma and thought she was sleepy from a day of fun.
Five minutes later she started puking.
Did I mention it was our anniversary?
The plan was to consume this:
and chill on the deck while the kids slept.
Instead we took turns with the puker.
Ed went all the way to town for my coffee the next morning.
If that's not love, I don't know what is.
If you have to have the flu, you might as well have it at the lake!
This kid knows how to relax and enjoy the view.
He wanted to swim but he was too sad to leave his buddy:
And that is why we love them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment