Sunday, November 30, 2014

Wallowas!

Due to big kids with big kid schedules, we had to push our annual Wallowa trip to November and wow, were we glad to show up and find a serious winter wonderland:

Joe giving Henry a big push.

Ed freaking Will out by standing in the creek.




Ed and I snuck out at naptime one day and hiked up the mountain. Which is always worth it!


 

Ed fake throwing Jem in the creek.

This kid played outside till past dark.  He was in heaven.


Eleven crazy kids and the grandparents who love them anyway.

Some serious football happened. 
 



We finally celebrated Jemma's birthday!

Full speed push.

More football.

The view from our room.

The view at lunch.

And since we're always super classy, here's Paula drinking wine out of a dixie cup.
We live it up.

We took our first whole family trip here when I was pregnant with Jack!  What?!
At the risk of sounding like an old lady, it's like I blinked and they grew up.  At least they're growing up together.

No comments: