Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's November!

How did that happen?  I was just looking through my blog for something from last year and realized that I never started my thankful posts for November.  Poo.  I love those posts.  Just reading last November's posts made me happy.  So I'll start now.  I'm nothing if not a procrastinator.
Today, I am thankful for motherhood.  
And the fact that my days are never the same.  In fact, life here changes constantly.  A few hours ago, Jemma and Henry were soaking in the tub and I was puttering in their rooms, listening to them giggle, feeling all aglow.  Then one of them turned on the shower and they both started screaming, totally terrified.  So I got them dressed and cozy and we sat by the fire in my room and read their favorite book until they were sleepy and happy and I sent them off to bed.  And then Henry tripped and face planted on the hardwood floors, which made them both cry again.  Which gave me the giggles, which gave them the giggles.  The life I live.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Potty words!!!!!!!!!!!