(my cookie-baking, -decorating, -eating buddy)
Today was a good fall day.
Dropped the kids at school, hit the gym, came home and doodled around doing the things I missed the most when we were homeless (making beds, opening curtains, sweeping the floor...putting my little house in order), then we packed a lunch and walked to the park, and then the big kids got home and we made pumpkin cookies and ate dinner on the deck. And then Ava took everyone upstairs to color pictures for the neighbor kids before they snuggled in to watch a movie.
Ed happens to be spending the week in Florida and I don't have the heart to post the view from his hotel room (think white sand beaches and the Gulf). And there were more than a few times this week when I was kicking myself for not going, but the truth is...the view from here can be pretty sweet too:
1 comment:
more house pics please!
Post a Comment