So. It is super weird to have just one kid in the house. Even in the middle of doing two jobs, I am finding myself watching the Olympics. In the middle of the day. And feeling sorry for myself for staying up all night to watch them when I could have just dvr'd last night and watched the good stuff today instead of boring water polo.
In other news, if I finish my work like a good Cinderella, I get to go out to dinner with my big man and my little man tonight. Before we head to sweet Kayte's violin recital. Which my kids are so sad to be missing...especially when they heard there would be cookies and lemonade. For free! One of them thinks we are missing a good money-making opportunity...the other just loves lemonade. But all three of them LOVE Kayte. So we are all wishing her GOOD LUCK!
In other news, if I finish my work like a good Cinderella, I get to go out to dinner with my big man and my little man tonight. Before we head to sweet Kayte's violin recital. Which my kids are so sad to be missing...especially when they heard there would be cookies and lemonade. For free! One of them thinks we are missing a good money-making opportunity...the other just loves lemonade. But all three of them LOVE Kayte. So we are all wishing her GOOD LUCK!
1 comment:
Ahh...sweet! Ava called to wish her good luck. Which actually made *my* day! Missed them!
Post a Comment