Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Family Picture!

Four months and counting!
And me with my monkeys:

4 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE their dresses!

Carissalayla said...

so many wonderful things in this picture...
1. your dress is AMAZING, where did you get it?
2. your hair longer looks great, oh so pretty!
3. girls in matching dresses...precious!
4. boys in matching shirts...precious
5.men in ties...my personal fav!

kelly said...

Carissa, you are too sweet :) The dress is from the good old Gap. And I get a little too excited about dressing my kids in matching clothes...you should have seen the shorts the boys were supposed to wear--they actually matched the girls' dresses--kinda sad but how much longer will I be able to get away with it?!

The Epler Family said...

I LOVE your "family picture of the month". I might have to steal, I mean use that brilliant idea! Hope you had a happy easter!