We were back in Cda again Saturday night and we pre-race loaded up at our favorite restaurant. And by loaded up, it's possible we over-ate but the food there is so darn good. Then we stayed at my aunt's house, which honestly is so much better than the hotel we had planned to stay at. She is the most amazing hostess. Everything you might need or want is at the ready. Too bad we had to get up at the crack of dawn and run 13 miles instead of just chilling on the deck, huh?
I talked Ed into running this one with me and the first half was great, we were right on time and feeling great and then by mile ten I felt terrible. We ended up finishing a couple minutes faster than this same run after having Jemma so that was okay for me but poor Ed ran 7:50 splits last time (compared to 9:50 splits this time) so it's possible I'll be on my own next time.
1 comment:
I like how Ed still has his medal on at Red Robin. Ataboy.
Post a Comment