Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Before the craziness begins...

I just want to make a couple quick notes about my three sweet monkeys before the fourth joins us and the next round of craziness begins.

Ava, the first to make me a mom, is the best big sister you could ask for. She is kind and thoughtful (so much so that we have no idea where she gets it!). She takes her job seriously and is better than any help I could hire.
Jack is my funny (funny!), tender-hearted, loving little bugger. He's been so good to his sisters that I am excited to give him a brother. I mentioned the other day that I hope the baby looks like him and he said, "well then, he would be really, really handsome." Couldn't say it better myself.
And Jemma Jane is our not-for-long baby with a seriously funny sense of humor and an iron will but still so eager to please. I think I am most excited for her, although she has no idea what's coming!
I'm a lucky girl.

No comments: