Saturday, August 21, 2010

School Kid.


Jack's going to school.
I can't believe it.
I am going to miss him. so. much.
The whole house is super excited for him, except Jemma who is going to be super sad and she doesn't even know it yet. I took him out the other day for his school tie (one of the things he is most excited about!) and then we hit Starbucks where he was kind enough to slurp up all the whipped cream from my drink. He likes Ava to read the class list for him and he smiles really big when she says the name of a kid he knows. He's not super into his school supplies (unlike his sister!) but he talks often about how he has to have 8 glue sticks (8!) and I can see his little mind thinking of all the amazing things he will do with 8 glue sticks.
He is funny and bright and a good friend and I can't wait to see him start this adventure!

No comments: