Thursday, July 8, 2010

32.

I am officially another year older and, hopefully, wiser.
This was a good year. Full.
And I had a good birthday. Every year my kids are disappointed that I don't have a kid party so this year we met some friends and many little kids for a movie and then lunch at the park. And then we napped and read magazines till Ed got home in time to take me to dinner.
A good day and the only picture I have is this:
Which I love.
Cousins and best friends, what's better than that?

4 comments:

Paula said...

I might have to copy this for my blog cause it is super-sweet.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday long distance friend! Would sure love it if you joined Facebook...Just sayin!
Love Ya
Rach

Carissalayla said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! Glad you had a fun day. Love the beautiful picture!