Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweet Music

Jemma was getting a little fussy before naps so we popped Ava's headphones on her and she totally chilled out!

Jack LOVES listening to music--he straps on the whole set and dances around the house!

I bought Ava a set of CDs with 150 old-school bible songs and we like to listen to them on her other CD player while Jack is rocking out.



I love these CDs. I hadn't heard most of the songs in 20 years and when I first listened they immediately took me back to Sunday school and summer camp and Ava was immensely impressed that I knew all the words! The kids are already learning the songs and I love it--seriously, who doesn't need a little "Peace like a River, Love like an Ocean, and Joy like a Fountain!?"

1 comment:

Paula said...

Jack reminds me of that shot of Tom Cruise rockin' out in his unders on Risky Business. Funny!