...to grandma's house we go!
Today was baking day--on the day before Thanksgiving we head out to my mom's with no kids(!) to bake, bake, and set the table. Jemma and Ben got lucky this year and were allowed to come (just this once!).

Sweet pea.

Talking to grandma

Ben slept most of time but we let him out to play for awhile.

Paula actually does about 90% of the baking (most of you have heard me speak of my serious lack of baking skills)--my only contribution is a cherry pie and I try to get Paula to make the crust if I can. My job is to clean up after her but this year I didn't even do that--I'm still taking advantage of my new baby status. I did however make lunch and set the table for tomorrow AND I brought the cozy baby for everybody to cuddle!
1 comment:
Dee-lightful!
Post a Comment