
Jack is a bit of a lover--he's always hugging and kissing and for some reason Sara has always tolerated him intruding in her personal bubble. She doesn't love it but she lets him do it in a way she never lets the other kids. Here he is giving her a kiss.

Sara was sucking her thumb so Jack thought he would give it a try.

Now he's telling her where his daddy is tonight--I'm really not sure why he has to get so close!
The library sponsored a night of kid's music and ice cream in the park and since both Joe and Ed were working late, Paula and I took a picnic and the kids out for some fun. I only have pictures of Jack and Sara because the big kids are actually old enough to join in the fun and games and dancing with all the other big kids without any fear of them wondering off to the playground or the garbage cans, etc.
1 comment:
Hee Hee! That's funny, your blog pretty much matches mine :)
Post a Comment