Monday, February 11, 2008

Old News....









I should have posted these months ago but there is still snow on the ground at our house so I think I can still get away with it. We took these pictures at a very small tree farm where we have gotten our Christmas trees the last couple years. We love it! We hike up a little hill to pick out our tree and Ed gets to cut it down and then we haul it (and the kids!) back down on a sled (last year Ava got to ride on the 4-wheeler!). This year was beautiful and snowy and we were just in time for homemade donuts--a treat the kids had never had before! Ava is standing by the table of fresh donuts (and the donut holes) with a variety of dipping choices: a bowl of warm chocolate, cinnamon and sugar, and powdered sugar. It was all very cozy and fun and a great way to start the Christmas season!

No comments: